Thursday, July 10, 2008

WOW what a summer so far

Sorry That i haven't been posting. I been very busy with all of those pups. I just sold the last one july 3rd. He was the sold black one and he went all the way to toronto Canada. The man that bought him sure does love him. and the reat are all over the state. I heard from a few and they email me pictures. all around 24 pounds now give or take a few. I can say I just loved watching them grow up. I haven't been stitching a whole lot this summer. But I managed to work on My Garden Bench prodject and did a little bit on walking to town. so I will post pictures of the up dates soon. I did start on a needle roll and i will post a picture of that too. Now that the pups are gone maybe after some cleaning around here I can get some stuff done on my stitching before i go back to school in the fall.

Sno

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

an award from my sis

an award from my sis
I had it a while and forgot to put it up on my blogger Thank you sis

Blog roller list