Monday, October 29, 2007

UP DATE

Ok I have forgotten about this blog, so I do have to say that I am sorry that I haven't updated in along time. so here we go.

I Have been married to a wonderful man for 10 years. My son is 9 years old and soon to be 10. I do not have my horse no more. I didn't get to finish my college course either. But guess what I am going back to school this january. My Hobbies are still cross stitching, and sewing. since i have no horses I can't ride no more.
I am down to one very good friend her name is Debbie. Sunni is no long my friend. for the past few years I have put up with arguments with her and I just can't take no more. I have recieved a very nasty email from her yesterday, and I can say I had enough. So life moves on and hopefully in a better direction. I will be making this my blogger page for my cross stitching. I have lots to get caught up on. So I will be posting my WIP's ( works in progress ) just bare with me.
Thanks for listening hope you have a good day.
Sno

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

an award from my sis

an award from my sis
I had it a while and forgot to put it up on my blogger Thank you sis

Blog roller list